Christmas in July: 10 Gifts for Book Lovers
"A book is a gift you can open again and again." - Garrison Keillor
We don't know about yinz, but we love giving (and receiving) gifts. Sometimes it can be hard to find that perfect gift though. Well, we're here to help you out! We've curated a list of the 10 best gifts for book lovers. Whether we've received these ourselves, have given them to a friend, or have had them on our own wish list for a while, you're bound to find at least one suggestion for the next time you need to get the book lover in your life an awesome gift!
1. Top 100 Books Scratch Off Poster on Amazon
2. Blind Date with a Book Box on Etsy
3. Rechargeable Book Light on Amazon
4. Personalized Bookmark on Etsy
5. 'It's a Good Day to Read a Book' T-Shirt on Amazon
6. Book Themed Motivational Water Bottle on Amazon
7. Bookwork Blanket on Amazon
8. Read, Love, Inspire Customizable Tote Bag on Etsy
9. Book Planter Custom Made For You with your favorite books on Etsy
10. Solid Wood Book Shape Coasters on Etsy
Did any of these gift ideas for the book lover in your life catch your eye? If you have suggestions for more perfect bookish gifts, let us know! And if you’d like to see what we are reading now, check out our Goodreads profiles (Kelli and Chelsea) or follow 2 Girls Bookin' It on Instagram and Facebook! If you’re excited to see what other topics we’ll be covering in the coming months, make sure to subscribe. Thanks for reading with us!