9 Book to Movie Adaptations We Love
"What makes a good book and what makes a good movie are totally different things." - Seth Grahame-Smith
Now we all know that all too often, movie adaptations of books are just not so great. This is especially the case if we've read the book before the movie (which of course we usually do), BUT sometimes Hollywood does it right and we picked some of our favorite book to movie adaptations to share with you!
1. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
2. Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
3. Different Seasons (Shawshank Redemption) by Stephen King
4. Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
5. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Hann
6. Montana Sky by Nora Roberts
7. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
9. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Do you have any adaptations you'd add to the list? Let us know in the comments! If you’d like to see what we are reading now, check out our Goodreads profiles (Kelli and Chelsea) or follow 2 Girls Bookin' It on Instagram and Facebook! If you’re excited to see what other topics we’ll be covering in the coming months, make sure to subscribe. Thanks for reading with us!